Bravo 180 and the180s Rate Controllers - automatically regulate the litres per hectare by calculating your forward speed and the amount of liquid being applied.
- It monitors total area, treated area and stores the information.
- It remembers 10 different lt/ha pre sets.
- Very accurate & very reliable.
- It is available with 5 boom sections, 3 boom sections or no boom sections so it can be used for a fertiliser applicator etc...
- It has a sealed plug wiring harness and is by far one of the simplest rate controllers to install.
- There are versions available to work either a 2 wire or 3 wire motor.
- The speed signal can either be taken from a sensor on the prop shaft or wheel Sensor is provided in the kit, or from the iso plug found in most modern tractors. Price does not include a flow meter or any of the other on/off valves.
Included in each kit:
- Rate Controller
- Complete Wiring Loom max length 5.5m with sealed plugs (no wiring required)
- Proximity Speed Sensor
- Instruction and Installation Manual
FOR HELP PLEASE PHONE 01361 883418, ask for parts department
We can provide installation if required!